Nanotechnology is the branch of technology which deals with the study of extremely small things and can be used across all the other science fields, such as chemistry, biology, physics, materials science, and engineering. Currently, nanotechnology is one of the high research fields in the world, and several scientists around the world use this form of technology to develop diverse applications.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Plan and execute experiments to investigate and analyse nano-scale systems.
- Develop a product or improve the properties of the product by utilising Nanotech solutions.
- Collect or compile nanotechnology research or engineering data.
- Process nanoparticles or nano structures, using technologies such as ultraviolet radiation, microwave energy, or catalysis.
- Prepare detailed verbal or written presentations for scientists, engineers, project managers, or upper management.
- Collaborate with other scientists for research.
- Implement new or enhanced methods or processes for the processing, testing, or manufacture of nanotechnology materials or products.
- Prepare capability data, training materials, or other documentation for transfer of processes to production.
Key Skills Required
- Analytical skills
- Research Skills
- Project Management
- Computer Aided Design
- Microsoft Word
- Nano fabrication
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Director of Research
- Optical Engineer
- Product Marketing Engineer
- Product Marketing Manager
- Research & Development Engineers
- Research Scientist
- Technical Program Manager
How To Pursue A Career In Nanotechnology
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post-graduation|
|Class XII with Maths||B.tech Nano Technology||M.Tech Nano Technology||P.hd|
|Class XII with Maths||B.Sc in Nano Technology||M.Sc in Nano Technology||P.hd|
- Department of Physics, IISc, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Delhi Indian Institute of Technology
- Kanpur School of Nano Science and Technology
- Calicut Amity Institute of Nano-Technology
- Amity University, Noida
Did you find this information useful? If so, keep reading my blog posts through April for the #BlogchatterA2Z challenge.
Also, visit www.educareerguide.com for career guidance.
Do read my other posts for the BlogchatterA2Z.