So here it is-
About BonHappetee app
- Bon Happetee is a personalised health coach that helps you make the informed decision with respect to your diet, activity and lifestyle choices.
- You can choose from a variety of nutrition plans and get custom diet charts and meal recommendations.
- Choose a goal and get home workout plans for flexible durations starting with 15 min workouts
- Track your meals, activity, hydration and steps and get instant feedback.
- You can even talk to our experts via chat on the app for any assistance and also connect with other users on our social feeds and communities
Next the rules…
- #Bonhappetee blog hop party is beginning from 10th October 2018.
- Each participant will have to put up a blog post on any one of the topics latest by 17th October 2018.
- You will need to follow all the hosts and the sponsor on WordPress (as you scroll down you shall find the links of blog URL of the hosts ) and Instagram. If you do not have a blog on WordPress then subscribe to the blog by email.
- You will need to introduce one blogger and thank the blogger who introduces you on his blog post. Drop this lines in your post-
e.g. I’d like to thank ___________ for introducing me. Read her post for this blog party here ____________. Also, do go to my friend _________ blog post on ____________.
- Add this sentence ‘I am participating in the ‘Get Fit, Stay Fit’ blog party with Bon Happetee!’ at the end of the post along with the badge. This is mandatory. (Scroll down to find the badge and the details on how to add it).
6. SPONSORED posts are strictly NOT ALLOWED.
7. The blog post should be minimum 300 words (it is recommended for a good SEO).
8. If for any reason (though we would implore you not to) you need to drop out, do let us know in advance.
9. Share your blog post on social media using the hashtag #bonhappetee
10. Sharing and commenting on the post before and after your post is mandatory, however the more posts you read, comment on and share, the more love you will receive back.
I am participating in the ‘Get Fit, Stay Fit’ blog party with Bon Happetee!