Healthy Mom Habits
No elaborate discussion, just a few pointers. Take a look. A quick read about healthy habits moms should imbibe in their lifestyle.
A reminder for moms.
- Be calm. Do not give in to anxiety and worry. Practice deep breathing exercises to stay calm.
- Find an outlet for your anxieties. Do what you love. Pursue your hobbies.
- Read daily, at least for half an hour, if you cannot pitch in more time.
Write down your thoughts daily. It’s liberating.
- Commit in moderation. You can’t be everywhere and can’t do everything at the same time, accept it. So do not over commit yourself to any task.
- Make self care a priority and think about yourself. It’s not being selfish.
- Never compare yourself or your parenting style with other moms.
- Keep away from gadgets at least one day during the week.
- Do not live with the fear of being judged.
- Do not judge other moms.
Keep away from negativity and such people.
- Focus on the relationship with your partner. He is called a ‘partner’ for a reason. Do not ignore your marriage for domestic duties.
- Eat healthily. Eat with family and not after feeding them. Eat when hungry. Do not eat the food left out by your children.
- Take adequate rest.
- Do not rush around to complete tasks. Do it at a comfortable pace.
Exercise daily. It releases all negative energies and keeps your body and mind healthy.
- Learn something new. Enrol yourself in a dance or a music class.
- Take up a sport.
- Go on a girls night out with your friends at least once a month.
- Solve puzzles, to stay mentally alert.
I am sure involving yourself in these habits will help a lot, but still, if you need to release your stress, you should speak to a therapist. It feels good to share and get an expert opinion.
My healthy mom mantra is, ‘You can’t please everyone, so just please yourself.’
This post is part of #MyFriendAlexa campaign with Blogchatter.
Click on the links below to read my previous posts for the campaign.
I am taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with Blogchatter.
Linking up with #WritingWednesday at Write Tribe.