I haven’t written many travel blog posts so I was very excited to participate in the ‘SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge’ with travel as the theme. I was undecided if I should write about my solo trip or my girls’ trip. I was confused about whether to share my experiences of the group trips I took with my friends while I was in college or my most luxurious & expensive trip. I went down memory lane and got lost while going through the pictures of my trips to choose the topic to write on. It became difficult to choose one and also it made me unhappy that we are unable to travel currently.
But rather than being sad, I decided to prepare a listicle of blog ideas for a travel post with the hope that we will soon freely travel to any destination.
So here is a list of 25 Travel Blog Post Ideas. I am going to use some for the future and some of you can choose one for the challenge as well.
- How to Plan for a Solo Trip
- Best Travel Destinations for a Solo Trip
- Things to Do on An Only Girls Trip
- On my Travel Bucket List
- Funniest Travel Experience
- Scariest Travel Experience
- How to plan a trip on a tight budget
- How To plan a budget for an international trip
- How To create a travel fund for the future
- The most useful travel apps
- List of favourite travel quotes
- The most hilarious travel memes
- Most Favourite Travel Book
- Iconic Bookstores to visit during your travel from across the world
- Favourite Travel Souvenir
- Best Road trip Ideas
- Step by step guide to planning a road trip
- Step by step guide to planning your first international trip
- Playlist for a long flight
- List of beauty products to carry on a trip
- How to pack light for a trip
- Travelling Tips for Children travelling alone
- How to deal with the disappointment of a cancelled trip
- How to explain a cancelled trip to kids
- The first trip you’ll take once its safe to travel post-COVID. (I am going to visit my parents whom I haven’t met since over a year now) What about you? Do share in the comments.
I hope you find this list useful and helpful. You can also check out 50 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas You Will Love
Looking forward to reading many interesting travel posts during this challenge. And I hope soon we are again free to travel without fear and make more memories with our family and friends.