I Is For Ideas
So while throughout the month of April, I am going to write about all those things that bring joy in my life ; I realised that I might miss sharing few or may not be able to write a detailed blog post on each one so thought about compiling a list of ideas that can bring joy in everyday life.
- Make a joy list – This had to be on top of the list because I am so happy that I chose this theme for the A To Z challenge. Everyday I am only attracting positive vibes and feeling grateful about the joyful life that I am blessed with.
- Declutter your home
- Paint a wall of your room or try doing anything creative
- Redecorate your living space
- Get few plants or plant a seed and nurture it
- Spend early mornings outdoors
- Say your daily affirmations
- Be grateful
- Donate anything – books, clothes, blood, money, your time.
- Do one act of kindness
- Skip reading anything negative first thing in the morning
- Accept the things you cannot change
- Say ‘yes’ only if you want to
- Acknowledge your fears, do not avoid them
- Be vulnerable
- Prepare a vision board
- Be happy in the current moment
- Write a snail mail to your friend
- Play a sport or join a team
- Log off social media
- Drink more water. Stay hydrated.
- Savour good memories
- Revisit your childhood games with your kids
- Talk to elderly
- Ask your parents to share your childhood stories
- Indulge in your favourite food ( but manage portion)
- Spend time with happy people
- Give compliments
- Write down about all your dissatisfactions and then tear or burn that paper.
- Day dream
Hope you like these ideas, and do try it out.
I am participating in #BlogchatterA2Z .
To read what else gives my joy click on :