An Image Consultant is a person who guides and helps people improve their image or appearance, etiquette and behaviour personally and professionally. Image consultants work on to enhance your style, communication and body language.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Understand and evaluate the needs and goals of the client.
- Assess, improve and transform the client’s image, behaviour and communication skills that will create their unique identity.
- Provide public relation opportunities and promote the client through articles and write-ups via newspapers, magazines, social media and other appropriate forums.
- Counsel and coach clients with purposeful advice that contributes to a positive transformation of their personal or professional image.
- Conduct workshops
Key Skills Required
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Marketing skills
- Soft Skills Trainers
- Etiquette Consultant
- Body Language Experts
- Celebrity Stylists
- Public Speaking Coaches
- Corporate Trainers
- Bridal Stylists/ Consultants
- Personal Coaches
How To Pursue A Career In Image Consultancy
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post-Graduation|
|Class XII any stream||B.Des in Fashion Design||M.Des in Fashion Design||Certificate Image Consultant|
|Class XII any stream||B.Des in Accessory Design||M.Des in Accessory Design||Certificate Image Consultant|
|Class XII any stream||B.Sc. in Lifestyle and Accessory Design||Certificate Image Consultant|
Institutes offering courses on Image Consultant
- Indian School of Image Management (ISIM), Mumbai
- Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI), New Delhi
- Pearl Academy, New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- Fashion Image Institute
- Image Maker Inc.
- First Impression (a unit of Frankfinn group)
- Istituti Callegari Milano, Mumbai
Did you find this information useful? If so, keep reading my blog posts through April for the #BlogchatterA2Z challenge.
Also, visit www.educareerguide.com for career guidance.
Do read my other posts for the BlogchatterA2Z.